ENVIROGUARD™ Cellular PVC coated with our colorizing system gives customers better color protection than ever before.
- Safe, waterborne, environmentally friendly.
- Proven durability in all weather conditions; no peeling, flaking or cracking.
- Specifically formulated for adhesion to cellular PVC, for lasting color vibrancy.
- Expanded color and gloss retention
- High abrasion and humidity resistance.
- Designed to meet all international standard requirements.
- Custom colors available on request.
Precision Millworks warrants the coating to be free from failure due to design or manufacturing defects for 20 years. This warranty shall be valid in the United States and Canada. Any previous warranties will continue to apply to products painted prior to January 1, 2011.
THIS WARRANTY IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. This is a specialized coating and is guaranteed, subject to the exceptions described below, against weathering, specifically “peeling, cracking, flaking or blistering from/on the applied surface and significant ultraviolet discoloration” (greater than 6 Delta E units) caused by natural environmental atmospheric conditions. Precision Millworks will replace the Coating free of charge under the terms described below, but will not be responsible for the labor costs associated with removing or replacing any products with defective Coating, or for the labor costs associated with applying replacement Coating. This warranty is effective for twenty (20) years when Precision Millworks is the applicator.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
- Where the damage is caused by an external factor, such as chemical leaching, acidic washes, hard tack tapes, sand blasting or sand storms and similar types of event or occurrences;
- Where the damage occurred during delivery or transport of coated vinyl profiles;
- Where the damage is caused by any act of God;
- Where the applicator failed to follow the application instructions provided by Precision Millworks;
- Where any discoloration, polish, surface damage, or alteration is caused by the use of natural or chemical solvents or mixing the Coating with any other substance, or by environmental factors such as exposure to excessive heat in extreme weather environments or high acidity levels in a high-humidity environment;
- Where the damage/Coating failure is caused by poor product preparation prior to application. Spot adhesion failures covering less than 15% of the surface area are not covered under this warranty since that is evidence that the cause of the adhesion failure is improper preparation of the product prior to application.
PRECISION MILLWORKS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS INCURRED IN REMOVING AND/OR REPLACING WINDOWS, DOORS OR PARTS OR COMPONENTS OF WINDOWS AND DOORS, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COSTS OF LABOR TO REAPPLY REPLACEMENT COATING.
This warranty does not apply to any damage caused by such excessive heat buildup where Precision Millwork’s ventilation guidelines are not followed. This warranty constitutes the buyer’s sole remedy, regardless of whether the claim brought by the buyer arises in contract, tort, products liability or otherwise and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.