Complete Window Units for New Construction
BT30 SERIES 300
Window are available at different price points to suite different needs and budgets:
- BT30 Series 300 is our premium, performance window
- Sash made of 100% PVC.
- Smooth operation Block and Tackle balance system allows for ease of operation and increased durability.
- Series 100 and the Series 200 windows are our mid-performance (100) and budget friendly (200) models.
- Series 100 sash made of 100% PVC.
- Series 200 sash made of wood.
- Compression balance system for opening and closing.
The following options and configurations are available whether you are doing new construction and require a complete window kit or if you are doing a renovation or a remodel and will be selecting replacement windows.
Grille and Grid Light Arrangement
Precision Millworks offers several standard grid pattern designs and styles for our double-hung windows including: colonial, prairie, mission, art & crafts, diamond, craftsman. Custom grid patterns are also available. We can build what you can imagine and design. Contact any of our qualified dealers to ask about a quote for a custom designed window.
Simulated Divided Light
Achieve improved energy efficiency with while maintaining a timeless appearance with Simulated Divided Light (SDL). SDL grilles are placed on top of the glass and not between the panes of glass. SDL grilles are permanently adhered and are placed on both the interior and exterior sides of the window. The grid/grilles (also know as the muntin pattern) can be applied in virtually any configuration. If you don’t see the style you’d like in any of our standard options shown above, one of our professional dealers can help you create a quote for a custom window design.
Putty Glaze Profile
True Light Filler *
* The true light filler is optional and can be used in combination with the putty glaze or the traditional profiles. A 5/8″ black strip is placed inside of the glass (GBG) to fill the light gap between the two exterior muntin bars. Blocking out nearly all the passive light, GBG is the most accurate facsimile of true divided light with all the benefits of SDL.
Grille Between the Glass
The grille between the glass (GBG) configuration means that the grille is installed between the two panes of glass. By sandwiching the grille between the two panes, this configuration has a classic appearance from a distance, but is an easy to clean option because both the exterior and interior sides are smooth glass.
Traditional Contour Profile
True Divided Light
Our custom millwork heritage enables us to create beautiful windows with true divided light (TDL). TDL window frames are made of wood, not PVC like our ENVIROGUARD™ Series of windows and they do not have the same warranty. They are made with single strength glass and putty glaze. A model is available that uses insulated glass where the wood sticking is applied to the exterior and interior sides. If you’ve been dreaming about a custom designed window or simply want a historically accurate window either for a restoration or new construction, contact us today for a custom window quote.
Crafted Like the Past, Built to Last
Finishes and Colors
Painting ENVIROGUARD™ Windows
Double-hung windows must be painted for the warranty to be valid. For windows made of PVC and with PVC components, we recommend light paint colors with an L value of 56 or darker (black = 0 and white = 100). Dark paint colors can cause thermal expansion. Painting with dark paint colors will forfeit the product warranty. For further information, please refer to the warranty details. Recommended colors include:
ENVIROWOOD™ Stainable PVC Interiors
Precision Millworks builds custom windows with a split sash; which means that it is PVC on the outside for maximum durability and natural wood on the inside for aesthetics. Paint grade or stain grade wood is used on the interior–specialty species of wood including fir, oak, mahogany, and others are available by request. These or any other custom window must be requested through our quote system. Request a quote for a custom designed window.
LoĒ²-270, LoĒ³-366, with or without Argon fill. Learn about Window Glass Efficiency.
Glass finishes: Tinted glass, obscure glass, tempered glass and other designer glass styles are also available.
Screen options for windows include: standard, high visibility, pet resistant, and more. White or Bronze Framed Insect Screens available.
With over 20 standard case moulding styles to choose from made out of our ENVIROGUARD™ material, there is an interior casing and exterior brick mould to match almost any architectural style. Our more popular interior casings include 1 x 4 casing with backband and 1 x 6 casing.
Tilt Lock Combo™
Know as the TLC (Tilt Lock Combo), this new locking mechanism not only looks good, but also has improved function. This new design is so innovative, it was awarded the 2017 Crystal Achievement Award for Most Innovative Window Component.
- Seamless operation for lock/un-lock and tilt.
- Internalized tilt control mechanism.
- Sleek design with easy to use hardware.
- Less visible hardware for a cleaner non-obtrusive appearance with both surface mounted tilt latches eliminated.
- Recessed locks instead of surface mounted.
- Powder Coated Zinc locks and keepers.
- Easier to Clean.
Our standard lock and tilt mechanism known as the EZ-Tilt™, is an economical choice. This configuration has been the standard in window operation and is a good choice for consumer who want a straightforward, yet economical choice for the operation of their windows.
Anatomy of a
Complete Window Unit
for New Construction
The ENVIROGUARD™ Complete Window Units have:
- Sloped sill and sill nosing that are made of 100% PVC.
- Exterior Brick Mold that is made of 100% PVC.
- Insulated glass that improves energy efficiency.
- A light commercial rating (134 mph). Coastal versions are available (request information about our BT50 Series of Windows).
- Finger lifts on both the top and bottom sash to assist in opening and closing the window.
- All of our ENVIROGUARD™ products are paintable.
- Standard dimensions of:
- 4 9/16″ standard jamb width. (Other jamb widths are available upon request.)
- 1/2″ tall dams
These charts contains all standard size configurations for the ENVIROGUARD™ double-hung single unit and multi-unit windows. Don’t see the unit size you need? No problem, let us know the window size you need and we will make them to your specs.